The SMALL GREEN STEPS program involves four levels ranging from Basic, Intermediate, Advanced and Best Practice. Each level contains 10 steps to introduce sustainability at your Centre.
Completion of each level will earn your Centre a SMALL GREEN STEPS certificate for that level.
There is no time limit to complete the program. Even after you have achieved your four certificates, you are encouraged to keep actively involved in the SMALL GREEN STEPS program in order to enjoy:
• Regular updates on the program material
• Monthly informative e-newsletters
• The ability to renew the date on your certificates
• Use of the program material to train new staff
• Use of the program material for refresher training for staff
• Continual use of the Small Green Steps logo on all material
• Continuation of your listing on the Small Green Steps register.